• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New from Huntington Beach

Will_Beck

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all,

I've had my 97 XJ for a few months now, mostly lurking on the forums here learning as much as i can. I'm not new to off-roading, or forums, just to my XJ haha.

I figured i would post up an intro since i became a supporting member today.

Anyways, my name is Will, i have a '97 XJ, 4wd w/183,000 miles. Picked it up for 3500, and it's pretty clean. Looking to build a mild pre-runner type expedition vehicle. Mostly for exploring off the beaten path and going camping with mild go-fast capability.

Pictures, since we all like them.

jeep.jpg

First upgrade.
2012-04-06132947.jpg

I think the point was that with that girl hanging out the window, none of the guys noticed the Jeep...

I did... nice looking rig!

Welcome! Nice to see another area XJer. I'm in Belmont Shores, and my fiancee's from Huntington Beach. I'm there all the time. Let me know if you ever want to go wheeling.

Right on Will, sucks you sold the Bronco, but you will like the folks on here... good group of peeps!

Back