• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA on the iPhone

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I have a link to the forums saved on my home screen. Last night I did a sweep of my history and cookies in the setting, knowing I would need to sign back into all my screens...NAXJA included.

So this morning, not only will NAXJA not remember me (makes me sign in every time) I also get a tapatalk pop up every time I click a link. If I visit 10 threads I have to hit ignore on that pop up 20 times since it pops up twice per click...more if I read multiple pages on each thread.

Any advise on fixing either of these issues? I did delete the icon from the home page and reinstall a couple times. Nice also shut down and rebooted and tried clearing cookies/history a second time.

You've still got cookie issues. And make sure you log in at http://www.naxja.org. The Tapatalk pop-up is also a cookie issue.

And moving this to User Support.

I don't use tapatalk. I deleted NAXJA once again and did the "clear cookies" from the settings tab on my iPhone.

Still experiencing the same issues. Are there other ways to clear cookies on an iPhone?

Any other suggestions?

I don't use an iPhone, I have no advice there.

The Tapatalk plugin for vBulletin pops up the advertisement when a page is loaded from an iOS, Android, or Blackberry device's browser.

Sounds like the same issue I have with safari on my MacBook sometimes. I use tapatalk, no issues there. Cleared cookies and all that just to try it on my iPhone and it works fine, sorry.

I got it figured out. I had to set it to allow cookies only from the websited that I initiate. I did that and the problem was solved.

I got it figured out. I had to set it to allow cookies only from the websited that I initiate. I did that and the problem was solved.

You should be able to go back and turn that setting back on now and still have the proper cookie in place if I recall (I don't use the browser for NAXJA from teh phone, screen is too little).

Back