• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA March Membership Drive 2017

Doing well so far folks! Thanks for all those that have joined and renewed! Let's keep at it!

mac 'still time!' gyvr

Did the wife and I last week.

mac 'she's expensive' gyvr

Gents, we need 35 renewals to win the raffle prize and overtake the NWC.

It gets added to your existing membership, so no reason not to do it now. Get yourself on the annual March plan to enter to win every year.

There's 142 of us, phone a friend, poll the audience, find your debit card.

I just joined up. Been lurking and gleaning info for a while. Not sure which chapter I belong in - Montana is about midway between the intermountain guys who seem centered in Utah and the NW guys who are mostly Washington.

+1 !!

Last update before the March membership drive closes at 11:59 on the 31st(Mountain Time...seriously that's when Paypal switches days).

Fierce chapter competition! Join or renew today! Great prizes! See the first post in this thread for more information on the prizes and a link to join!

Thanks
M

I guess I am good until 2020 now, really wasn't planning on renewing until I had a jeep again but it is set to automatically renew.

We had 274 folks that joined or renewed in the month of March. Thank you to everyone!

March Membership Drive Chapter Contest Winner!!!

Napier V2 Fender Flare Kit

BY A VERY CLOSE MARGIN!
THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN CHECKED, DOUBLE, AND TRIPLE CHECKED!
CONGRATS TO THE COLORADO Chapter

All chapters should be congratulated for a great effort this year!

All packets should be in the mail by tomorrow. If you don't get yours by mid-next week please PM membership. Please direct any questions about the membership drive to the member's forum.

Thanks
M

Congratulations to the 2017 March Membership Drive winners!

The JD Squared Model 3 Tubing Bender with 1.5" Die Set goes to jaszsjk.

The Powertank kit with bracket goes to Yellaheep.

The Boostwerks steering box brace kit goes to Buckshot62.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everybody else who joined or renewed this year. Special thanks to the Colorado chapter for winning the chapter challenge and the North West chapter for keeping the heat on Colorado's necks! Keep your eyes open next March for a chance to win again.

Congrats Jasmin on winning the tube bender.
For those that don't know her, she and her fiancé Todd were in the yellow TJ at winter fest this year.

mac 'maybe we will get her to post :) ' gyvr

Back