• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Name Tags

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I'm more posting this to remind myself to check the current stock and see if we need to order more.

The how can we do better thread from last year was positive on having name tags.

mac 'hello my name is slim shady' gyvr

For the event or raffle?

Thoughts on MWC lanyards for "pit pass" style nametags? Could be a handy place to store a WF schedule too :D

Oh man...

I think you're on to something.

At least it would work for the preregistered folks.

Like the SEMA badge holders? I'll take a pic of mine from this year. Then we could put a printed card in it with the name/nickname/where from to see from the front and print a basic schedule on the back.

Maybe MWC lanyard? I can check with my trinkets lady.

For the event or raffle?

Thoughts on MWC lanyards for "pit pass" style nametags? Could be a handy place to store a WF schedule too :D

GREAT IDEA.......

For the event or raffle?

This is a great ide. Gives us newer guys The Who's who. Name tag with user name would be great.

We use them at the PRI show they come with our gift bag at check in. Nice to get a reminder of vendors names you haven't seen in years

a0fd1e92a968549077065d4429dba853.jpg

These are my SEMA badges.

That's what I was imagining.

mac 'with an mwc bandoleer' gyvr

That would work great. Where NAXJA is replace with a user name. Help us young guys trying to get involved more get to know you old guys. (Figuratively speaking of course)

I like those from staples. I'll wonder around amazon as well.

I can print them from the list after registration closes at my part time (I think the registration program will print off an excel file that might make printing a breeze). Then we can print off a few that can be filled in at the registration table with a sharpie for those who can't register on time.

I should see my swag lady that can get things like the lanyards w/mwc logo on them soon, I'll see if she can get me a price on doing a run of a gross of them.

mac 'good stuff' gyvr

I have my swag lady working on a price for lanyards and the holders.

Back