• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Vice-President Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
Under Rob's resignation, I have assumed responsibility as the NAC President. Therefore, we are currently seeking nominations for a new VP.

This is the official NAC Vice President nomination thread. This thread is for nominations only. Any off topic posts will be deleted.

Like what you saw/did at RocktoberFest and want to help out?
Have some ideas for NACFest you want to try?
Don't like anything and want to change it all up?

Now is your time to take control of the chapter and get your voice heard!

The official nomination period starts TODAY through July 6th, elections will begin on July 7th. All nominees must be current members in good standing for a minimum of 1 year.
A nominee must be nominated by a (red) member in good standing. The nomination must have a second. Finally the nomination must be accepted by the nominee.
This position is to be filled until the next election period in November 2016.

Please contact all parties before nominating them to ensure they are willing to accept your nomination.

Candidates are encouraged to create an about me thread.

From the Bylaws:
C. The Vice President shall keep himself fully informed concerning the business of the Chapter with the active assistance of the other Officers and, in the event of the absence or temporary disability of the President or a vacancy in the office of President, shall assume and carry out the duties and responsibilities of the President. The Vice President shall also perform such other duties as may from time to time be assigned to him/her by the President or by the Board of Directors.

2nd

After some thought I accept the nomination, thank you. I will place an "about me" post shortly. Please advise if I need to place it somewhere in particular or just in the regular board.
Thanks,
Rich

:cheers::cheers:
After some thought I accept the nomination, thank you. I will place an "about me" post shortly. Please advise if I need to place it somewhere in particular or just in the regular board.
Thanks,
Rich

Third. I haven't met many people more energetic, positive, easygoing, and well liked than Rock2pus.

I wanted to nominate you yesterday, but you didn't respond to my facebook message so I wasn't sure if you were just busy or what. :)

Third. I haven't met many people more energetic, positive, easygoing, and well liked than Rock2pus.

I wanted to nominate you yesterday, but you didn't respond to my facebook message so I wasn't sure if you were just busy or what. :)

Thank you for that, Ken, much appreciated for sure. I didn't see the facebook message because I rarely visit that anymore, cat photos and political rants get old after a while I just have too many other things on my plate! I'll not be running as the most internet- savvy guy, because I'm not "always connected"..just the way I am I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back