• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My first taste of mud!

My memory is tainted from living in AZ when I first started wheeling. Greenies didn't exist in Tucson in the 90's. That was something Californians had to deal with...:D

Wrong again.Go check them out.They have been around for a long time all over the place.This is no joke.Sure they started here, but how do you think the grand canyon and other places got to be parks? They had a hand in it.They started the ball rolling with there MONEY into somebody pockets.

Well, yeah, but to a 16 yr old, there was no notice of them in his little wheeling world. Chiva Falls, Charoulough Gap, no real worries there.

100_1872.jpg

So who is coming to help wash the jeep? :D

Some folks just don't get it do they.I call them OLD people.Why you ask, Cause they forget what they did when they was young. Looks like you had some fun and wasn't sitting at home.Now look for a bigger MUD hole and have fun with it.Take a friend with a 4x4 with you, just in case it is deeper than you planed on.

That's the attitude! Haha. I'll never do anything that will do harm to others or seriously mess something up.

That's the attitude! Haha. I'll never do anything that will do harm to others or seriously mess something up.
I think al that is being said is that if that area was private property owned by the Expo center, you did just do something that could harm others. If they complain that 4wheelers are tearing up their property and trespassing (no matter how much actual damage you did or didn't do), it gives more ammo to further restrict our access to everything else.

I just need to wait for the next big rain and go out to one of my friends places. My family also own a place where we hunt that has a fairly large creek thats dried up. The whole thing is nothing but sand. Is sand any fun? Or does it do more bad than good?

I learned a long time ago that mud just isn't worth it. The half hour of fun, just isnt worth the hours of cleaning and the months of dirt falling into your eyes when your underneath the jeep.

I learned a long time ago that mud just isn't worth it. The half hour of fun, just isnt worth the hours of cleaning and the months of dirt falling into your eyes when your underneath the jeep.

This! The mud is on mine because I live in Indiana. Gotta go through mud to get to the fun stuff! :D

Back