• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My buddies new truck:

zluster

NAXJA Forum User
This was on CL last week. Went with him and checked it out last sat. Overall a solid truck. Not exactly to my personal taste and it still needs some minor work. Its seems like someone did a whole bunch of things right - but just totally half assed the interior. The good thing is that an interior revamp is minor project compared to everything else, for my buddy that means that for a little bits in some used parts, and some labor, he can make it into a pretty clean interior MJ with a solid drivetrain.

The good news is that its imminently wheelable and useable, and everything else is just small project stuff.

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

IMG_7160.JPG

IMG_7161.JPG

IMG_7162.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah - we all drooled on that last week when it was on CL for like 5 minutes... nice buy!

LOL:

"Last edited by YELLAHEEP; Today at 10:39. Reason: URL to IMG to allow pics to show "

First time I posted I had image tags. After seeing images upside down and huge I decided it was better to link.

Teach me a lesson.

yeah - we all drooled on that last week when it was on CL for like 5 minutes... nice buy!

We got lucky in that we were both in town and managed to be the first down to see it. If I hadn't been in town he wouldn't have bought or looked since he is not Jeep savy enough.

Sometime in January we will get it cleaned up and take it out snow bashing and get some better pics. He is really looking forward to taking it down to Ouray this summer. He rode in my XJ last July and really liked the area.

Back