• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mj lift parts and some other things

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
hey all...

i have some mj/xj lift parts and some other items on an MJ i just bought. I DON"T have the mj yet, but i paid for it and am picking it up next weekend. here is what i know i am getting:

3.5-4" lift coils...most likely RC or rusty's

MJ full pack lifted leaves...not sure on height, but enough to easily clear 31's with spring under (can sent pics of the tire clearance)

RE drop brackets (i believe)...no braces with them though

i also may have a bull bar and a roll bar for sale if i don't keep them or if the PO doesn't pull them before i come to pick it up. i'm looking for stock MJ rear springs, zj upcountry/v8 coils, xj, wj, zj leather front seats, xj 97+ front console, mj rear bumper and possibly some other parts. would consider cash offers as well. i'd be willing to ship the smaller parts...possibly some other things

Really want the roll bar. how much?
may be willing to trade stock MJ springs for lifted MJ springs.

there may be a MJ at the cleveland pick n pull.

unknown if it has springs left. it's an hour and a half from where you're pickingup yours.

Back