• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MISC things for sale

iluv83vettes

NAXJA Forum User
Hitch that came off my 99. It has the thing to hold a 7 way trailer harness.

Stock bumpers. Green in color, slightly bent/dented with scratches. I also have the brackets for them. No end caps. I'm gonna take these to the scrapyard unless someone really wants them.

WJ lower control arms. Bushings are alright.

4 Ecco wheels that are the dark gray color with GY Wrangler Duratracs in 235/75x15. Wheels have some scratches. Tires are in good shape. None plugged. Could probably get another 15-20K out of them.

1 Ecco wheel in dark gray with no tire.

1 Grizzly wheel in dark gray with an All Season King (spare tire)

All located on the west side of Houston and open to offers.

I didn't know you moved to Temple. I was thinking San Antonio. Any chance to meet in like Caldwell or something? This weekend I am putting on my new sway bar and flares, Next weekend I have drill. The 20th I will be available.

Just open the window and drop them out over Rog's house next time you're flying that area.

Not much cargo room in the Apache ...

I got a few texts for the wheels from Craigslist. Should I hold them or no?

Craigslist ad updated. I'll see yall on the 20th in the afternoon.

Hey guys won't be able to meetup. Got invited to the Cowboys vs Jets game Sat night :) If you don't know I'm a diehard Jets Fan. A friend I grew up with in NY has a Suite at the Stadium and invited me :) Can't WAIT!

Back