• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. Parts mostly xj

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so depending on the interest of each depends on how soon I take it off my jeep if not already. Selling this stuff to fund other parts of the project. If you want original prices check their websites or ask me and I can send a link. Ill get pictures if anyone needs. Honestly Id rather take cash on the stuff for ease, but I do have paypal (just not sure how to get cash out of it, hence why I would rather take cash)

Rough Country Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms for XJ. Selling as a complete set. Upper's are brand new never installed and the lowers are installed but have less then 500 miles on them.
$300 obo

Set of 4: 265/75/16 (so basically31"x10.5") Goodyear Wrangler atd2's on newer soft 8's in the 16" flavor 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Soft 8's are pretty new and go for $65 a piece which is $260(because they are 16" not 15"). Tires have ok tread. All mounted and balanced. Around 5/16" tread left.
$300 obo will take even less if you have stock rollers on jeep xj wheels.

tireswheels.jpg

tiretread.jpg

3 Rough Country Nitro Shocks and 1 Gas shock. Can through in extra shock bushing if they are bad Can also through in one bad Nitro Shock if you really want it. Came of an XJ with 4.5" lift.
$40 obo Sold Pending Payment

JCR rear lower quarter guards for '96 and older XJ's (brand new, never installed, new hardware)
$60 obo Sold Pending Payment

sway bar connects for xj. came for my 4.5" lift. good shape. just the arms.
$10

Sold together (xj): AJ's front bumper mounts (for building a bumper)
AJ's Flared D-ring mounts (for building a bumper)
$100 - saves you $10sold pending payment
IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

Rear glass out of a 1994 4door xj. The two rear side windows, with seals.
$10 Sold Pending Payment

1996 Jeep XJ intake manifold.
Make offer
exhaustmani.jpg

4.0 Valve Cover
$20

Ford 8.8 that I bought off of Woody(Kim). So basically Im losing money because of the gas to get it down here haha. leaf perches set up for xj, less then 50 miles on disc brakes with calipers,3.73 gears, durango brake lines
$150 with Durango brake lines, $130 without brake lines
brakes882.jpg

88axle.jpg

Might have more to add later this weekend. Will try and get pictures this weekend if needed. Shoot me offers if you want anything. I leave in three weeks for a month to CO,AZ so hurry up with offers haha. Everything is located in SE Wisconsin.

The only thing that I can think of that I would consider for trades are:
-15" Black Wheels, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, let me know backspacing
-33"x10.5"x15" MT tires with at least 50% tread.
-XJ D44 nothing special

Jake :D

Last edited:
jake are the shock mounts welded on the 8.8? i might be up in madison WI pretty soon, my mom is moving there for two years for her job so im gonna be driving back and forth helping her move

jake are the shock mounts welded on the 8.8? i might be up in madison WI pretty soon, my mom is moving there for two years for her job so im gonna be driving back and forth helping her move

yeah they are there. if you look closely you can see them in the picture, just bad lighting and bad photography on my part haha.

Shocks - SOLD
Rear Lower Quarter Guards - SOLD
Tires and Wheels - Sold Pending Payment

Heres some pictures of the Control Arms and Sway Bar Links:

LOWERS:
lowerdark.jpg

lowerlight.jpg

UPPERS:
uppers.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sway Bar Links:
swaylinks.jpg