• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. Jeep parts

QCXJ8879

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have the jeep I pulled my motor out of that needs to be parted out before it goes off to the scrapper. The body is a 88 good front fenders, hood grill lights marker lights ect. The seats are out of a late 90s grand leather is beat up on the drivers and passanger seat but the rear bench is perfect. Power seats by the way. Full exhaust off a 2001 xj. Manifold all the way to the tail pipe. Perfect condition no dents or dings. Dana 30 and 35 complete from lugs to lugs. Alternator,starter,radiator off of a 99 cherokee all worked great when on my jeep. All the glass is still there including windshield. Many more parts that i am forgeting. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks Joey 602-463-9589

Steering box sold, rear end sold, gauge cluster sold, rear springs sold, electric fan sold. Motor trans and transfer case gone. Still have the jeep in my garage let me know if you need any parts. Thanks Joey

Do you have the antenna?
I need the complete antenna cable from the back of the stereo to the part that mounts on the fender. I still have the whip. Not looking for a power one, and the universal kind does not fit because the antenna hole in the fender is on an angle.

Price for the entire cable assembly (stereo->mast, without the stereo or mast) shipped to Tucson (85748)?
It's in good shape?
I'm about to pm you my cell #, I'm in a bit of a hurry for this so you can call/text me about it.

jACKMB Sorry I havent been on here much lately. I will have to get it pulled this weekend. Then I will know what kind of shape its in.

Back