• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Military, Law Enforcement, Fire/Medical.... What's your oath mean to you?

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
This is good information for American's in general, but it's targeted for those in military and emergency services.

www.oathkeepers.org

Give it a look. What's your oath mean to you?

that doesn't look at all like a conspiracy theorist site
:eyes:

How the heck do you get conspiracy theory from that website? It is a organization formed around upholding oaths that were sworn when entering into the particular duty. With everything that has been happening lately this seems particularly relative.
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

With so many people trying to take away are rights in the name of safety lately, I have nver been more proud of the people that protect our liberties each day. As a matter of fact, I have never really looked at our local Sheriffs an law enforcement in that way before. Not sure why that is. Seeing so many people stand up and reenforce their oaths lately makes me proud.

'bout gave me goose bumps watching the LEOs at Colorado's state capital recently. They were expressing how they swore to uplhold the constitution and as employees of the people (not the state) they expressed concern over the proposed restrictive gun laws.

Thanks for posting this

BTW, there is alot about the oths these people swore, but I really like the part about the orders they will NOT obey. Wish we could get ALL law enforcement on board with this mentality:

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Sure makes me feel alot safer as a citizen on the verge of being disarmed to know there are people in positions of control/power over me that think in this mindset. At least there is still hope for this country. I was beginning to feel vulnerable with all the talk of taking my defenses away from me and I was feeling like everybody with power/control over me may be likely to OBEY orders such as those listed above...all in the name of safety and emotional reactions and I would be at the mercy of their whims.

Thanks Yallajeep for what you guys do. Not just daily, but just being out there protecting the liberties formed in the blood of patriates. As a society I sometimes feel we have forgotten how much was given by so many proud people to get us here and we are just simply "giving it away".

Last edited:

Saul Alinsky Rule #5 - “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

“…you do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral arguments.”

:rolleyes:

Long live the oathkeepers!

See you in galts gultch someday troy

Wow. Hadn't heard of the "gulch"....... just found it. I do believe I'll be spending quite a bit of time in there. :thumbup:

Back