• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mild/Moderate BB run this Sat. Feb. 4th?

Minor repairs? Yes.

Minor cost? No.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Yes. There is a turn out at 2N04/Hwy 38. We will can end the run there again or at 2N01/Hwy 38 which is only a couple miles away. Ending up at 2N01 may be out of the question, though, because of snow on the grade leading up to 38.

Last edited:
Yes. There is a turn out at 2N04/Hwy 38. We will can end the run there again or at 2N01/Hwy 38 which is only a couple miles away. Ending up at 2N01 may be out of the question, though, because of snow on the grade leading up to 38.

I WAS WRONG.

Green sticker vehicles are prohibited on 2N04. Those attending must be driving street legal vehicles. Sorry.

For clarification the first trail we run, 2NO4 is one of SoCal Chapters adopted trails. Consequently this portion will actually be an ATT Workday, though we'll only bemail doing recon. After that it's just going to be an un-sanctioned run. Two birds one stone.

Anybody going to be able to show up? 10 am Hwy 38/2N04.

Looks like John is out and I probably shouldn't go by myself; even prepped for overnight.

Cancelled.

I know, but I didn't have any takers. I briefly thought about going all alone, then decided it wouldn't be the brightest thing I've ever done.

Wasn't that tried once before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back