• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mig Welder in the Sacramento Area?

redwolf3

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys-
Friend suggested I post on here. I'm trying to see if there's anyone in the greater Sacramento Area that has a Mig Welder that could help me burn in some welds in my body?

I am an experienced welder and can do the welding myself, or leave you to do it if you feel more comfortable. I just need to burn them in before this Saturday's Snow Run. Probably about 2 hours of welding total, about 6 body notches that I need to fill in with panels.

Let me know if you have the equipment and are willing to help out. Thanks!

PS: This is for some welding on my 4Runner, not an XJ :doh:

BCS Fabrication. Guys name is Dave. He is a good friend of mine, and he will do it cheep (if not free) Only thing is he lives up in Pollock Pines right by morman where everyone is going for the snow run on the 1st.
5303916893. Tell him Lucas refered you. Like I said I dont know if he will charge or if he has the time but its worth a try.

Ya, its a little too late. I ended up driving to the Bay Area at a place I had access to the tools and taking care of it.

Thanks for the offer though!

Back