• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Metalcloak Duroflex joint with IRO Rocklink

Robster16z6

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody used the metalcloak Duroflex joint with their forged housing on IRO Rocklink long arms? The iron kit uses 5 degree shank housings but I can't find 5 degree housings anywhere. Will it work? Has anybody found a good joint for the IRO Rocklink kit? Thank you!

Haven't found a need to replace mine yet, but I've wondered about the 10 degree joints from barnes

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Well I went ahead and climbed under the jeep and put on the metal cloak Duroflex joints. It works, they're of course off 5 degrees. We will see if the preload affects things down the road.

In doing so, I realized I had the IRO joints off 180 degrees, therefore the 5 degree shank pointing the wrong way had my old IRO joints 10 degrees the wrong way. Imagine that didn't help the ride. Lesson learned......don't drink too much when installing a long arm kit, you'll just start throwing parts on it not paying attention to the details.

Drinking always inhances my work quality.... or at least it does until I sober up

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Back