• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Marketing campaign

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Throw your ideas in the hat fellas. I want ideas on how to attract and retain members. I want every member to feel their 35 or 55 or whatever it is, is well spent. We have steam behind us but we need more.

Well, first off we need more activity. We need to get our rigs fixed so that we actually wheel and get more people out there. Our(the BOD) activity has dropped a ton in the last two weeks. Since the four of us slowed down posting the chapter activity has almost stopped. What can we do to get more people be active? Once we get more activity I think then we can focus on getting more members.

This chapter is especially vulnerable to the ebb and flow of members/users. We need to work as a whole to keep it together. I'm probably going to be buying a couple videpo cameras and editing sofware. So I can put together some local trail vids. I was hoping to use some chapter money but with what happened with Jon Dexter/ WoundedXJ. I don't want to blow chapter money. I would like to get the word out on my chapter member insurance program. I know that is a hell of an incentive for people to stick around. However I don't want people sticking around to use the chapter. I'd rather people stick around cause they like the atmosphere. Which we need to provide. I know there are many times I want to bury a XXXXer in words but would rather swallow my tongue than chase people away. Tyler I think you hit the nail on the head. We should focus on those that have been loyal.

Like Tobi said. We need to wheel as much and as often as possible. As soon as my pile is up and running I will be a wheeling fool. We should avoid confrontation and keep our public statements to the facts only and try and keep our opinions (especially ones someone might not like) to ourselves. This is a critical time for the chapter and it can easily topple. I know I don't want to be the person responsible for that.

WE (the BOD) need to back eachother. Such as any and all moderation. At least in public veiw. We have to exude solidarity. Nobody will want to build on a shaky foundation. So I ask you fellas to please try and work together. Not for yourself but for the Chapter.

Back