• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M90 Supercharger "kit"

SolarBell

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my entire M90 supercharger installation. This will include almost all of the hardware that would be needed to replicate and install the setup.

Major items included:
- M90 supercharger with both 2.9" and 3.1" 6-rib pulleys (Has a small oil leak but runs fine, rebuild highly recommended)
- supercharger mounting bracket with extra idler pulley
- all piping
- bypass valve
- pre-blower intake manifold with new vacuum lines
- 99+ engine intake manifold, modified
- custom modified 70mm throttle body
- Fuel/Injection controller with Jeep color coded wiring extensions
- Knock sensor
- 'A' pillar gauge pod with AFR, boost / vac and oil pressure gauges (and sensors)
- throttle body relocation wiring
- 30# injectors with connection adapters
- modified battery tray for drivers side
- cabling and mounts for battery relocation
- power box relocation brackets
- replacement radiator overflow bottle
- correct size serpentine belt
- PCM relocation / air-oil separator mount

Required items:
- Brown dog or equivalent motor mounts. The engine absolutely cannot move more than 1/4" otherwise bashing of parts will result.
- Intake manifold heat blanket to block some exhaust heat
- Air / Oil separator for crankcase vent vacuum
- Small air filter for crankcase vent intake

NOTE: This is NOT plug-and-play. Electrical work is required along with some minor fabrication.

For more pictures and information, look in my build thread for the good and the bad: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1105019&page=25

I am just starting the process of removing it from my Jeep, so it will be available in a few weeks. I will take lots of pictures and label everything to provide as much information as possible, along with as much documentation as I can produce. Some of the items are not the fanciest fabrication, but they are solid.

Asking $1,500. I am willing to ship if you are willing to pay for it. Trades will be considered.

PM, call, or text. 303/396/39-97
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Back