• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loaded M-416 trailer

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
This is a super straight, clean and rustfree M-416. The top rails are straight and undamaged like alot of them out there. Has the following..

Spring over
Electric brakes
Tongue cargo rack
Gerry can holders
7 pin hitch wiring
Lunette lock
Battery Tender, charges trailer batt while running
Shore power with outlets for running 110 accessories
Aluminum lid with gas struts
Solar cargo vent/fan
Rear receiver
Thule rack

The LED taillights will be replaced with typical trailer lights.

The 35" tires and wheels are not included, we will attempt to find a set of rollers. The tent, coolers, propane and fuel/water cannisters are also not included. $2500 located outside Philadelphia.

I will get more detailed info on the electrical system in this trailer, manufacturer names and exactly how it all works and update later.

I will get more pics when the weather clears, but heres a few for reference.

Erik4164.jpg

Erik4163.jpg

NAC-Fest098.jpg

that is bad ass.

THIS TRAILER IS NOO JOKE ... IT WENT CROSS COUNTRY AND BACK AND IS AMAZING I WILL ATTEST TO THIS 100%

Hey John,

Have you thought about taking it up to the Jeff Daniels Jeep Show on the 26th? Lots of exposure there for a potentially quick sale.

http://www.jeffdanielsjeeps.com/events/details.php?id=31

Hope to see you there!

I retired from the show circuit. :laugh3: But i follow ya. I'll call ya.

Havent posted this at Expo yet, want to get more pics first, i doubt it'll last long. I'll be using it in a month if it's still here.

He's looking to get his LJ back on the road, not considering trades. He sold the MJ too Coastie.

I knew he was trying to get the LJ back on the road ... talked him briefly over txt about hopefully going to the crawl ...

He sold the MJ ? damn i woulda totally bought that thing ...

I knew he was trying to get the LJ back on the road ... talked him briefly over txt about hopefully going to the crawl ...

He sold the MJ ? damn i woulda totally bought that thing ...

He'll be at the crawl. A NAC guy bought the MJ.. pic in the show your Jeep thread. Sold in a matter of hours.

John, maybe i should come and show with a FS sign on it for him.

More details...

The axle under it is aftermarket 3500lb rating. It's somewhere in the 57" width range with 1" Spidertrax spacers.. 5 on 5.5 to 5 on 5.5 to keep the wide tires off inner panel. Brakes are 10" electric. Has high speed bearings.

Power Supply is 30 amp. While running it charges the onboard trailer batt, and while on shore power it charges the towrig batt. You can plug the shore power in to any 110 outlet in a campground, or run off a genny in the backcountry. The onboard Optima died, and no battery is included in sale.

I took more pics, i'll add them tonight.

Back