• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

List for Kyle

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I need to know what needs to be asked for Kyle, the badlands and campground owner. I know there will be a few things and well I'd like to call him just once as he is nearly impossible to get in contact with. If you have any questions for him, post here and I'll try to make it happen all at once.

1. Camping fees (we are looking at doing free camping again)
2. Changing the opening at the lower parking lot to line up in the opposite direction.
3. Are the trails marked any differently or better than the past couple years?
4. Use of Badlands banquet hall for potluck.
5. Registration in the main office.
6. Tech at the old office/banquet hall out front.

mac 'please add to the list' gyvr

I need to know what needs to be asked for Kyle, the badlands and campground owner. I know there will be a few things and well I'd like to call him just once as he is nearly impossible to get in contact with. If you have any questions for him, post here and I'll try to make it happen all at once.

1. Camping fees (we are looking at doing free camping again)
2. Changing the opening at the lower parking lot to line up in the opposite direction.
3. Are the trails marked any differently or better than the past couple years?
4. Use of Badlands banquet hall for potluck.
5. Registration in the main office.
6. Tech at the old office/banquet hall out front.
7. MI property available this year?
8. Trailer parking at the back of the campground still ok?

mac 'please add to the list' gyvr

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

I did not talk to Kyle...but he had a new right hand man, Dave, that I spoke with about our list. He is going to go over the list with Kyle and get back with me. I think in the end it will be better, because Dave was hired to basically help Kyle with organizing events, especially club events to make things better and more organized.

That said, the first thing that we talked about was that the new office, might be moved back to the old office...but no time frame on it for sure...

When he gets back with me, I'll let you know.

oh, I did add 9. Wood delivery to the campground for the big fire?

mac 'I need a personal assistant too' gyvr

Back