• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Latest RockAuto 5% off code

Anybody have the latest code? I placed an order last spring but the code I got at that time is obviously expired and i need to order some crap soon.

Just found one on Tacoma World: B3A75D25101D

Valid through 1/11/12

No need for a sticky, its really not hard at all to find 5% codes for rock auto on the internet. Takes less than a minute.

just google "rockauto discount" along with the current month or next month.

i always find a code within 8 seconds

No need for a sticky, its really not hard at all to find 5% codes for rock auto on the internet. Takes less than a minute.

I know the main point of the code for them is market tracking. I don't really like using a code that is for a BMW crowd or something. If rockauto sees that more offroad or jeep users are using the code it may help them track their market a little better.

I knew I should have searched before I bought. Oh well.

Prices were still very reasonable. Got Centric rear Explorer calipers for $30 each with no core charge. Just need to put them on the 44... someday...

just google "rockauto discount" along with the current month or next month.

i always find a code within 8 seconds

And therein lies the problem, I keep googling rockauto coupon and not discount. I was getting all of those stupid coupon websites where only half of the codes work if any at all.

Well, here's the latest one they sent me after placing an order for Jeep parts...

Expires 1/1/12

Back