• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last minute SD<->OC parts train offer & entertainment request

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Looks like I'll be running my daughter & a friend from near I-15 & Hwy 52 in San Diego up to somewhere in Hermosa Beach tomorrow (Sun 9/5) afternoon.

If anyone has something they need railroaded up that'll fit in a Mitsu Mirage with a seat folded down, let me know ASAP. I will be returning solo, (trusting same daughter & her friend to someone else who's driving them back) and will have a little more room for Railroaded parts.

However, if anyone has any amusing or wrenching plans along the I-5/I-405/OC corridor, hit me up, save me from a commute-only 4 hour round trip. I'd be happy to help wrench (except it'll be later in the evening), and more than happy to meet up for a beer or food... :cheers:

Carol six19 six54 nine758 Call or text till 11 tonight or after 8 am Sunday.

ARRRRRRR.... I wish I would have know sooner. I've trying to figure out how to get a pair of shocks from Paul (Homebrew)......

If he's around, he's 2 miles from my house. You wanna call him, or shall I?

Doh..

He's on a boat right now. He said to email him and he would ask his wife to put them outside for me.

I don't have his number. Should I try emailing him?

Well I've got your shocks, E. If anyone needs anything brought to SD from OC, let me know asap via call or text. Leaving SD now (4:30), up there about 6:30. Not lingering long, unless I get someone wanting to hang out over a beer or two.

Outta here!
Carol

Back