• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kragen Racing Seats - $125

Reedster

NAXJA Forum User
These will fit into the odler XJs. I bought them from another member who had taken them out of a 96. They do not fit into my 2000. They already have the brackets on them so they will bolt right into your early model XJ.

$125 for both seats. I don't want to split them up.

IMG_1689.jpg

There are two tears on the passenger seat on the inside of the seat.

IMG_1690.jpg

Also the plastic is cracked on one of the windows on the back of the seat.

IMG_1206.jpg

They already have brackets so that they will bolt right up.
IMG_1202.jpg

They are 22.5" wide at the seat, 22.75" side at the shoulder and 32.75" high from the top of the seat to the top of the headrest. These are Racing Seats from Kragen.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

FYI... I installed a set of these in my 97. We did have to fab up a bracket to make them fit, but it was easy and they fit great.

GLWS

those brackets look to be 1996 and up seat brackets. The floor pan in the front has a ridge that the bracket attaches to from the front (engine side) rather than straight down.

Probably COULD be made to fit in a pre 1996 rig, though...

those brackets look to be 1996 and up seat brackets. The floor pan in the front has a ridge that the bracket attaches to from the front (engine side) rather than straight down.

Probably COULD be made to fit in a pre 1996 rig, though...

I didn't know that anything changed and thought all Cherokee seats were interchangeable. But you have the year right on the brackets. These came out of a 1996 XJ, so I know they will at least work for years that are the same as that.

Thanks,

~Reed

I didn't know that anything changed and thought all Cherokee seats were interchangeable. But you have the year right on the brackets. These came out of a 1996 XJ, so I know they will at least work for years that are the same as that.

Thanks,

~Reed

Nope. I thought as you did, and secured a set of 1996 and up seats and they didn't work in my 1992.

Looking back, though, I think it would have taken very little work to adapt the feet of the brackets or my floor to work.

ONce having done that I would have been able to use 1996-2001 seats as well as grand cherokee seats.

Just fyi to anyone who's looking at these with an older rig. definitely a worthwhile, doable mod.

Back