• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jumping ship

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I just saw on Facebook that the Teal Bitch is officially for sale. It looks like Stump is moving on. There was some mention about TJ's being the new thing.

If somebody wants a work of art, it can be had for $8000.

I'm not going to let him "move on".

Though, dirt cheap Wranglers are definitely the way to go... unless you have 3 daughters.

This. I don't have a TJ because there isn't room for 2 adults, 3 kids and a baby seat. Although an XJ doesn't either...

Stop it! The XJ stays...

Lol yes the XJ will stay.

I've seriously considered building a Tahoe with 3rd row seating...

I thought about adding a rear facing 3rd row seat in the XJ. They make them for ZJs with seatbelts, shouldn't be *that* hard to make one for the XJ...

Gentlemen, the worst day of our lives has come, Stump has sold the XJ. Completely honest, eyes got watery. I am really sad that he did all that work over the last 2.5 years and never got to wheel it after the work was done. From what I know, it went to a good home that will make the final further upgrades he had intended for the Teal Bitch

Where can you find a dirt cheap TJ? Is everyone upgrading to JK's thus increasing supply of TJs? Supply and demand?

Back