• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Josh stepping down as Sierra Chapter treasurer

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Effective January 31st, 2013 I will be stepping down as the treasurer of the Sierra Chapter. Once the holidays are settled, Eric will announce plans for a mid-term election for my replacement. More details to come.

For those who don’t know, I have been interviewing for an awesome job in Washington. I have received a kick-ass offer and will accept it. This will require me to move within the next month or two. This move is a great opportunity for me professionally and for my family.

I’ve made a ton of good friends in this chapter and had a lot of great times. There are many things that make the Sierra Chapter great, but I think the best thing is how willing members are to help each other. It makes it fun to wheel when you know that everyone has your back. Thanks to everyone who has had my back over the years.

Once I get settled up north I will be getting a tow rig and a trailer, so you’ll see me again.
:cheers: Josh "the_weirdo"

I wish you the best Josh, and you will always be welcome here or at any Sierra Chapter events. And thanks again for all of your hard work. Your shoes will be hard to fill I'm sure. :cheers:

Congratulations Josh! I'm gonna miss you, just like the rest of the chapter will. Hopefully I can wheel with you one more time before you go!

Congrats Josh, I am happy for you & the family. Now that i have a tow rig with a trailer i just may have to come & say hi...

I wish you the best Josh, and you will always be welcome here or at any Sierra Chapter events. And thanks again for all of your hard work. Your shoes will be hard to fill I'm sure. :cheers:

Well said. Thanks again for all your hard work Josh and good luck.

Big congrats on the new job Josh!! You will surely be missed. Best of luck to you

Really Josh, you had to go thru all this just to move up to the PNW so you can keep harassing Tim when he moves up there? :D

Seriously tho, you'll be missed but I wish you the best.

Back