• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ TJ Disc brake conversion kit Dana 35 44 & C8.25

Will go out today.

Any relation to Sweeney muffler?

Back in stock...

These are still avail and better then ever.

These kits NOW INCLUDE all Highest quality STOPTECH power slot rotors and steel braided brake hoses. Also, only Centric high quality calipers and pads are included.

You can not get a better kit!

jeepdbkitface.jpg

These are still avail and better then ever.

These kits NOW INCLUDE all Highest quality STOPTECH power slot rotors and steel braided brake hoses. Also, only Centric high quality calipers and pads are included.

You can not get a better kit!

jeepdbkitface.jpg

Back in stock.

They sell out fast due to the highest quality kit out there.

No. NO Prop valve is made for "drums" or "Disc". Its the volume that matters. The prop valve on the XJ is not in need of swapping when going to these TJ caliper rear.

Wow thanks for the quick reply. I'm assuming that this kit will fit any of those three axles? So I can install this on my current D35 and swap it over to a c8.25 when I finally find one?

These will Not fit the XJ D44 axle ends though. For an XJ - Only the Fits 1991 to 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee with Dana 35 and Chrysler 8.25 Rear C-Clip Axles, they have a the same axle end flange pattern as all TJ's.

there is no reason to do so. The lines that come in the kit are the caliper hoses, that only loop over to the axle tube where then your hard line attaches to and runs to the typical T Hose that they runs up to the frame.

Would it be possible to order your kit minus the rotors and pads? Assuming they are TJ rotors and pads

Sorry they are in a Kit form only.

Back