• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO: Early Model Parts

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
So, bought a 92' last night as something to "replace" Nikki's Subaru Legacy since the Trans is not wanting to play nice.

The rig needs some TLC, as well as could use some parts. Figured I'd throw this out there before we do some JY runs.

Thing I'm looking for:

- Red Header Panel
- Red Doors, Hatch, Fenders, Hood in good shape (this isn't a must, just might as well see)
- Gray Door panels (in good shape)
- Gray Center Console Cover (with no rips, etc)
- Gray Carpet (in good shape)
- Side mirror with the adjustment knob thing
- Maybe some seats (gray) if they're in nice condition
- Working (not just barely :D) window motors
- Rear Wiper Arm
- Black Bezel Face (someone cut the one in there larger to fit a bigger stereo face)

I know there's going to be more, and more I can't think of right now :D

So, bought a 92' last night as something to "replace" Nikki's Subaru Legacy since the Trans is not wanting to play nice.

The rig needs some TLC, as well as could use some parts. Figured I'd throw this out there before we do some JY runs.

Thing I'm looking for:

- Red Header Panel
- Red Doors, Hatch, Fenders, Hood in good shape (this isn't a must, just might as well see)
- Gray Door panels (in good shape)
- Gray Center Console Cover (with no rips, etc)
- Gray Carpet (in good shape)
- Side mirror with the adjustment knob thing
- Maybe some seats (gray) if they're in nice condition
- Working (not just barely :D) window motors
- Rear Wiper Arm
- Black Bezel Face (someone cut the one in there larger to fit a bigger stereo face)

I know there's going to be more, and more I can't think of right now :D

I have red header panel and green front fenders..... I may have black bezel, will have to look.

I have:

-black, silver and wood grain dash bezels
-rear wiper arm
-black or chrome mirrors with joystick
-lots of power window motor/track assemblies

Might have gray door panels, dunno if I have just the fronts or all 4.

I have:

-black, silver and wood grain dash bezels
-rear wiper arm
-black or chrome mirrors with joystick
-lots of power window motor/track assemblies

Might have gray door panels, dunno if I have just the fronts or all 4.

Cool, the silver dash bezel might work fine as well.

When we head down that way for a JY run I'll see about dropping by your place first.

PM me your number and will send you some tonight.

PM incoming!

fix the one you got from Sam already... :twak:

Yeah yeah...

This was a rather immediate need. I went to drive her Subaru to work, and made it about 100 yards. I had to drive the Jeep, since I'm waiting on a yoke for the rear axle of the truck.

I'm looking to start finishing up that Blue Jeep here in about a month.

If you are replacing door mirrors, I'd go ahead and get 97 or later mirrors. They are FAR superior to the earlier ones. FWIW.

Thought he had doors and hatch and such?

He did, but I think we're going to hold off on those at the moment. The doors on this aren't horrible, so unless the doors are pretty pristine (I know, hard to find on an early model), we'll probably pass.

Going to spend the $$$ on maintenance stuff for the most part right now.

Another big thing is some tires for a 16" wheel in decent shape. Looking to take the 31's off of it now, and go back to something like a 225/70R16.

Scratch that, for the mirrors looks like I'll just find someone parting a late model, or grab a pair at UPAP. Electric will be fine, they'll just have to be adjusted by hand :D

I added late model power mirrors to my 96 - you can wire them up easily with either a 97+ switch or the 96- switch - I should have both in my parts bin.

Back