• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it winter yet

NAXJA Forum User
Well the temps near my house are reading 101+. "heat index" or "feels like" 114. I'd like to see a "feels like meter" ...wonder who the hell invented that? It "feels" too f-n HOT!

Have I ever mentioned Florida sucks? When you walk outside and gag because the air is so thick with humidity and you're sweating even though the AC in your office is on 65*...something is not quite right!

Sigh...you think Bon Jovi has the "power to turn back time" and send us back to the Crawl NOW! How 'bout that? It's on TV...must be possible.

97ish+ here with too f'n hot here too! I think we have you beat on the humidity though.... maybe not. :bawl:

I don't mind the heat. Much prefer it over cold weather. We could turn the humidity down a couple hundred percent though...that'd be great.

Jason, can I interest you in one of the brand new SEC Logo hoodies?

Only $33 shipped.

Act now!

Sounds like everyone just needs to move to San Diego....

Vancouver Island in July was awesome! 75* and a nice breeze off the Pacific ocean.

Jason, can I interest you in one of the brand new SEC Logo hoodies?

Only $33 shipped.

Act now!

My dumb butt bought THREE of them in your last 'fire sale'...actually wore one in San Fran earlier this summer.

Back