• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it legal in Maine?

Im not too sure which picture you are refering to because that link goes to a search... but I know nobody cares here in mass, and i would be comfortable doing in maine for sure. short version, I dont know, but im like 90% sure its fine

Yeah I dont know about Maine, but I've never had an issue in PA. I ran a stock bumper with no end caps for a while, so it was pretty obvious then, but now I have a bumper that wraps around under the quarters. I would think you'll be fine. Worst case, you could get stopped for not having mud flaps, but I doubt it.

If you're talking the cut & fold, I've had mine done for awhile. As long as you close the hole right and seal it up, you'll be fine. I found Last Chance Garage in Manchester is a great place to go. He has a lifted XJ, so he gets it.

If you're talking the cut & fold, I've had mine done for awhile. As long as you close the hole right and seal it up, you'll be fine. I found Last Chance Garage in Manchester is a great place to go. He has a lifted XJ, so he gets it.

Hey thanx ill check with him.

Last edited:
Back