• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is anyone hosting a tech session this summer?

md21722

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought I'd ask as vacation plans are starting to take shape and I'd like to be around for a group meet. I can't host them at my place because I'm in an apartment and it wouldn't be cool here.

I am trying to get some other projects wrapped up and then I am going to have an injector cleaning party up at my place in Loveland. We might also have a Renix reader and an ODB2 reader and help diagnose some issues for some folks.

I am trying to get some other projects wrapped up and then I am going to have an injector cleaning party up at my place in Loveland. We might also have a Renix reader and an ODB2 reader and help diagnose some issues for some folks.

If I'm not traveling at the time I wouldn't mind flushing the injectors out. I could also bring my DRBIII if anyone needs something done with it. I also have tuning tools for bosche ECUs if anyone wants to take a stab at learning to tune their diesel.

Let me see how Saturday goes as far as getting rid of the POS I am fixing in my garage for my daughter. From there I can start thinking about scheduling.

Thanks for the response. I could not believe that I had good traffic going to Denver and back this Saturday. I think I left around 11:30AM. The only problem was an accident at Ridge Gate south of C-470 that was so bad CSP blocked the I-25 N entrance at Castle Pines (7-11 stop) so I took the hint and detoured around it. Douglas County SO had the Cabella's exit at 4 way red and was manually directing traffic. I don't know if that's a generally good time to head up on Saturday or what, but I have found Sunday's to be smoother sailing especially in the mornings. Avoids the 10 mile backups between Castle Rock & Larkspur that I usually encounter on the weekends & the slow pokes on 83 or 105 when I try to avoid I-25.

Back