• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im from Germany and i need some parts

Benni_Beima

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, :wave1:

I come from Germany and I need the front door panels, the trunk panel from the passenger side and the trunk floor cover strip, model in black from facelift

I hope you understand my English

many greetings from the snow-white Bavaria in Germany

Benni

13142332mt.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck... can you post a pic of exactly what you need? I have no issue with trying to help a fellow XJ junkie :)

Good looking jeep, welcome

Whereabouts in Germany? I'm planning a vacation there in May.

Grüss von Kalifornia.

Do you need panels for power windows or manual windows?

Panels from power Windows

Im from south Bavaria, do you do holidays in Germany?

It is a African Outback Roof Rack and Hella 320 FF lights.

13220437kf.jpg

13220438oi.jpg

hallo Benni_Beima!

Nice looking Jeep.

Can't help you out with parts. My wife is from near Weilheim south of Munich. By your plates I see you are from Bad Tölz; I've been there. Just where do you drive your Jeep? I have driven all around in southern Bavaria and even into the Alps into Austria and it appears to be either all private roads or foot-access only.

Last edited:
That's a coincidence

I come from Benediktbeuern that is not far from Weilheim. One can hardly go where I live right on the mountain and there I can drive because I know many people.

Hallo Benni,

Die meisten Türverkleidungen hier sind grau. Ich habe noch nie schwarze Verkleidungen gesehen. Vielleicht sind deine mal überlackiert worden. Nächstes mal im Schrottplatz werde ich mich umsehen und versuchen einige graue zu finden.

Viele Grüsse nach Benediktbeuern.

Falk

Back