• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I might sell the MJ. not sure, might want an XJ instead

Gunter

NAXJA Forum User
yeah I said it.
it is an 89
300000 miles and runs good most of the time.
the front steering is all used junkyard parts in good shape. needs a proper quality track bar.
4 in front coils
jks discos
good brakes and discs--all junkyard parts.
one piece later axles in the disco d30 up front
rear axle is 355 r n p in an 8.25 for an my --spring under.
drive shaft is a tad too short, was thinking of drilling hole in spring pad and moving forward 1 inch.
rear leafs....franken packs and need to be re done /replaced for the here and now, it drives and wheels just fine.
tires--2 bald bfg ats and 2 maxxis bighorn mud in 31 10 50/15 on white spoke wheels. a full set of 5 wheels.
recent slave replacement
new alt....
new battery.
I replaced a few u joints, and I think now they are all tight. axles included.
the slip on the front driveshaft is a bit loose....needs a better one but this one cause no vibrations etc.
I replaced the leaky original steering box.
hillbilly front bumper
bobbed 12 inches out of the long bed.
it is tacked together and tail gate in in, but not useable yet.
rear frame is cut for bumper. but don't have one yet. I have a tube in mind and part of the steel to make one .
front fenders are hacked all to hell and have steel welded on as a mudflap to keep the crud out of the door jamb areas.
needs a motor mount.
doors don't seal well, but do open and close good.
NEW WINDSHIELD NO CRACKS....but damn it the installer did leave it with a leak in the urethane
also replaced the ignition switch.
did the ground refresh. and fixed/made some other grounds too.
burns/leaks oil....maybe a quart a month. leaks a little coolant as well. needs t stat housing redone.
serp belt needs replaced, it has cracks.
the idler pulley has been replaced.
the renix plastic tank delete has been done.
also tossed the oem air cleaner box.
has abench seat, it is ok.
being a long bed it has the 24 gallon fuel tank.

2500?best real offer?

Back