• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hunting down parts for Project XJ

Paintballpsyco2369

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, I am looking for a bunch of parts for my Xj. Used or new, not too much of an issue. If there is anything on my list you have and may wish to sell, just let me know the condition and cost, and where you could meet for pickup, or perhaps an estimated cost of shipping to 48041 Mi. Thanks for looking, here is the list:

- Ford 8.8 rebuild kit for Limited slip
- Bastard U-joint for stock Cherokee driveshaft to Ford 8.8 flange plate The model numbers are 1330 to 1310 (1330 being the F8.8 Axle, 1310 being the XJ Driveshaft)
- Front Bar Pin Eliminators
- Stainless steel brake line for front axle, length to come soon
- Ford 8.8 brake like (main one with the small T-block) prefer stainless if possible as well as passenger side if possible
- Ford 8.8 hardline, stainless, to go from T-block to passenger brake line
- 4 - 5 1/4" by 3" deep speakers Would like a decent set though, not stock ones
- Large round K&N air filter
- 95+ Grand Cherokee parking brake cable for disk brakes
- Rear liftgate shocks
- Passenger side Fender
- Radio to fit an 88
- Cover boot for a Manual Transmission (with good plastic bracket, or just the bracket works as well)
- Windshield to fit an 88
- 33x12.50x15 Radial TSL Super Swamper for use as a spare.
- Upper Control Arms to be used with a 4.5" lift

A couple of other upgrades I have been looking into, not sure of the availability though, but I will list them:
- Throttle body spacer
- Throttle body upgrade
- Exhaust headers
- I will add anything else as it comes up...

If you happen to be trying to send pics, my email is [email protected]. I also have picture messaging on my phone if that may help, please pm for more info on that. I am also interested in trades if anyone is looking for anything, please let me know and see below.

Things I have to trade with if interested:

- 2 front doors, rusted on bottom, electric mirrors though missing controls and a few other parts, also from a 96 XJ
- 3.55 Ring and Pinion, and carrier from a Dana 30 out of a 98 Xj
- 4.10 Ring and Pinion for a Dana 35
- Stock tires and AL rims, Goodyear Wrangler 215/75R15 plus spare
- 2 Xj doors, 2 rear electric from a 96 one is missing the interior panel. Not sure if missing other parts. Electric stuff should be good. Color black.
- 1 XJ Front door, an extra interior panel, has a wood trim panel for top of door (interior part) has motor, and several other small parts, missing the main switch panel though, have most parts for it. Oh and electric mirror. Color light blue, kind of like a teal.
- Stock lower control arms from an 88 Xj
- Stock coil springs from an 88 Xj
- Stock trac-bar from an 88 Xj
- Stock center console from an 88 Xj
- 4 Super Swamper TSL Bias Tires, 31x10.50x15, 1 completely shot, 1 would probably make a decent spare, 1 roughly 60%tread, 1 roughly 70% tread but worn a bit uneven, one has some rock rash closer to the rim not sure which tire it is though. All four on 15x7 AL Rims, 5x5.5, Pics available, may seperate if necessary.
- Draw Tite 1.25" hitch. Was told it was a universal when we got it, but it did not fit what we got it for. Includes bolts.
- More to come as I start installing the new stuff...

Here is a link for some pictures: Stuff For Trade

I also have this stuff listed for sale also here on the forum.

Thank you very much for any help you can offer.

Paint

How large a filter is "large"?

Well, I was looking for one of the cone type filters, preferably like a 3" or 3.5" opening and one like 12" long. I have seen some generic one4s at autozone and was hoping that K&N made them that way. Otherwise just a big cone filter would work. Like a 6inch or longer maybe?

for your upper control arms. you can run stock....that is what is in my 90 cherokee, and I believe that is how you order from rough country.

I know I can run stock length, but I have seen a couple of like 6" lift kits being parted out and I am not sure if those upper control arms are the same length as stock UCA's. I would just like something of higher quality to replace the stock arms.

Thanks again for the input.

Paint

Back