• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how about a list of every state in attendance at moab this year?.....texas

Don't forget about us Arizona boys. Even though we got spanked early in the week, we came on strong on Boulder Alley:)

Joe Daro (flexy XJ)
Rick Norman (was XTRM XJ, now R Rok)

It was great seeing everyone again, even Andy.

Thanks to the show-n-shine judges for the "judges choice" award. That was nice.....I think.

Later,

Rick

26 States & 2 countries represented so far!

In roundabout order...holler if I missed yours :)

Massachusetts
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Virginia
North Carolina
Alabama
Tennessee
Ohio
Oklahoma
Missouri
Michigan
Montana
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Illinois
Idaho
Washington
Oregon
California
Nevada
New Mexico
Arizona
Texas
Colorado
Utah

Hagen & his family flew in from Germany

Looking at my safety inspections, you left out John Irwin ('97) and Dave Irwin ('90) from Kansas, and Don H. ('99) from Florida.

Also, I know I inspected a rig with a Georgia plate, but nobody put down a GA address.

That makes 29.

Not bad, not bad at all. :D

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
Looking at my safety inspections, you left out John Irwin ('97) and Dave Irwin ('90) from Kansas, and Don H. ('99) from Florida.

Also, I know I inspected a rig with a Georgia plate, but nobody put down a GA address.

That makes 29.

Not bad, not bad at all. :D

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Probably the same guy that just moved to Utah not too long ago from Georgia. I think his name is Grant.

Tom & Lin Houston
Loveland, Colorado

Oops forgot about Don H & FL. (does he really count for anywhere since he's on a gigantic road trip in his M/H)

Didn't see the KS crew, sorry,

kinda counted Grant as Utah (since he moved), missed the GA tag

29 is awesome!

WayneXJ said:
Probably the same guy that just moved to Utah not too long ago from Georgia. I think his name is Grant.

Yep, we take it for Grant'ed, he moved here 29 days ago, and um..is getting Utah plates in the ah, morning..cough.

Back