• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hood vents and tow hooks for sale

MT Mike

NAXJA Forum User
1 pair of hood vents from a 1981 Honda Prelude. Measure approximately 10"x3.5". $25 plus shipping.

70e0xh.jpg

2nhowgm.jpg

Also, 1 pair of Rugged Ridge tow hooks and brackets, as seen new here.

25sn7g2.jpg

They were bolted on to the front of the Jeep for 2 years or so, pulled a few vehicles out of the ditch with them (no hard recoveries). $50 plus shipping.

Shipping within the Continental U.S. only.

Mike, my dad might be interested in those tow hooks. We will know after 3PM when he decides if he is going to buy this 97 with 63K miles on it or not. (He better or he is a complete dumb ass)

how do the hood vents attach? do they pinch the hood with drip pans?

:dunno: How do people mount the LeBaron hood vents? Preludes had a drip pan that was molded into the hood, so it wasn't really possible to take off. I suppose you could use clear trim adhesive or weather strip glue.

There are two screw/bolt holes on the back side that you could rig up some kind of mount to. I'll try and get a picture of the back of them posted later tonight.

well i know that lebarons have bolt holes. i was asking because i wasnt sure if i was missing the mounting system.

Here is a picture of the back of the vents:
9qzlex.jpg

Here is a close up of one of the screw holes on the back of the vent. There is two per vent, one on each end.
hv3zhi.jpg

There is a 1/4" lip all the way around the vent that would rest on top of the hood.

$15 shipped. If they're not gone by the end of the week, they're going to the landfill.

Back