• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help! S.E members broke down in the Midwest chapter!

The Hard Struggler

NAXJA Forum User
Team Willys trailer has lost a 7500lb trailer hub assembly and 8 lug tire/wheel combo. They are currently still moving on three wheels with one jeep driving along behind them to lighten the load on the trailer.

They are somewhere on westbound I-64 in Illinois. If anyone has access to a hub, tire and wheel, they have cash in hand!

With tomorrow being a holiday Northern/Tractor supply are closed.

We are all headed to Moab, so if you know of anyone along I-70 with parts let me know and we can pick them up.
We, (Team Struggle) are currently just out side of Kansas City.

I posted an APB on the NAXJA FB page last night. Also tagged our STL folks in that conversation.

Taylor shared the pic on Facebook. For being such meticulous fabricators, those boys can redneck engineer pretty well too!

Nothing money couldnt fix :) we put 1 hub, 2 complete brake backing plates, 2 bearing sets and 2 new tires and wheels on it. Taylor drove judy 1300 miles to moab from illinois with no heat on 42" goodyears. Tyler builds a hell of a jeep for sure

Nothing money couldnt fix :) we put 1 hub, 2 complete brake backing plates, 2 bearing sets and 2 new tires and wheels on it. Taylor drove judy 1300 miles to moab from illinois with no heat on 42" goodyears. Tyler builds a hell of a jeep for sure

Nate drove my '91 from Eagle, CO to New London, OH and I'm a lousy builder. That's not much of a measuring stick :spin1:

Back