• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP !! CODE 41

So lets ignore the little man still trying to get attention here.

Thanks. Hopefully this info fixes somebody elses in the future.

Sorry my friend for the post delay.I have been shopping for the best price on a Yellowtop. If i get in a bind like you, when you ask for help, i will be sure i'm in no way going to break down. I will do as you and ask for help here from the experienced mechanics, and then go to ZONE and verify with the counter monkey. Then i can ask someone to lend me the money for a new alternator. So yes i leaned from your thread, and i can't Wait for the next one.:nono:

Kids... don't make me turn this car around.

Bobbie you are way more in the wrong here but neither of you is blameless and both of you should think about your conduct.

Kids... don't make me turn this car around.

Bobbie you are way more in the wrong here but neither of you is blameless and both of you should think about your conduct.

Who are you to judge me. Do you want to through the first stone,are do want to walk away.

I'm the moderator you guys cried for.

I would have guessed alternator field wiring or brushes in the alt had I seen this before people demanded my attention.

Back