• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heads up! TSF is Level 3 fire danger!

Oh shit!

Not level 3!!!!! :gonnablow

:jester:

That's exactly why I'm gonna try to get all my wrenching done now. Hopefully I'll have everything done around October when the weather starts to change.....

Yep. Now's the time to get all your shit done. Because come October, I'll be at TSF like every other weekend.

Btw, how we looking for getting some new rigs ready for wheeling in fall? Nicks in a build project right now isn't he? and then I think Larry was talking about selling his infant for more parts? Maybe we need a build party or something, get some shit done for Fall

Yep. Now's the time to get all your shit done. Because come October, I'll be at TSF like every other weekend.

Btw, how we looking for getting some new rigs ready for wheeling in fall? Nicks in a build project right now isn't he? and then I think Larry was talking about selling his infant for more parts? Maybe we need a build party or something, get some shit done for Fall

Yup, infants are worth about 10k so hopefully I'll have a hybrid cage, full plating, rocker box, and winch and bumper by October

Larry you need to find a better place to sell kids. Lol 10k is cheap. Besides it may take more than 10 k to get your girlfriend onboard.

Yup, infants are worth about 10k so hopefully I'll have a hybrid cage, full plating, rocker box, and winch and bumper by October

Don't you already have a winch Larry?

Back