• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headliner backer board/visors/console

VanDerKen

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested in a used headliner backer board / visors / overhead console? These were removed from my 90XJ Larado. Let me be perfectly clear here: they were removed because all 4 items were beginning to shed their skins.:puke:
The backer board is still solid but all of the grey fabric on it has come off leaving only the foam remnants and of course the board. The visors are saggy and will need a new skin as will the overhead console.

Trash day is on Wednesday and by Tuesday night the items will likely be trashed.

These may be a good re-skin while you still drive your Jeep and get around to putting them in after a recoat.:dunno:

I guess $20 sounds good for the bunch OR if you have a non-propane Coleman lantern that you don't need and are willing to part with as barter.

Will be out of town starting Saturday morning and back on Sunday evening so probably tonight (Friday) or no later than Sunday night I can answer back.

As it happens I'm in Norwalk and have to drop off a truck Sunday afternoon/evening at my parents house. PM some your info and we'll see if this will all work out.
Thanks for the interest ubervize. :yelclap:

Back