• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday TORX

FiveNdime

NAXJA Forum User
party1: A Great Big Happy Birthday to our chapter president!!! Its number 22 for Dustin today. Not a spring chicken anymore. :party:

Happy Birthday kid!

Happy birthday mr president. Darrin used some money send some entertainers for our enjoyment ;)

I was gonna get you some special torx strippers but could only find some stripped torx
CIMG4014-1-tm.jpg

:party:

TORX, so named because a certain body part (as the myth states) is shaped like a torx drive. Happy birthday Mr President

I wasn't aware it's shaped like a Torx drive. But according to Dustin himself "it's enormous".

Thank you NWC! :cheers:

I gotta say though Dellstopjeep and Goblazers_6's personal phone call birthday wishes were pretty thoughtful.

Hey! You forget about the text message(s)?!

Hey! You forget about the text message(s)?!
Better?

I gotta say though Dellstopjeep and Goblazers_6's personal phone call birthday wishes were pretty thoughtful. As were the constant stream of text messages that left my phone vibrating for what seemed like 5 minutes straight. I actually rebooted it because I thought it had froze. Also thank you Bigpimpinben, and Mrs.Dellstopjeep for the wishes.

Back