• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GSA Note: Move to vendor? FS: XJ battery cable upgrade "kit".

Throws

NAXJA Forum User
After trying to locate a set of cables for my '99 XJ, and not having much luck, I decided to make my own. I'd asked up here if there were others interested in a kit of their own, and gotten some positive response. So, I've completed a few kits, and am selling them.

About the kits: Fine-strand, SAE approved 4GA copper cable, copper terminals crimped and sealed with marine grade heatshrink. Also included are military style corrosion resistant battery connections and an ANL 125amp fuse and holder. Every end will be labeled for ease of installation.

$100 +shipping (based on zip code). Paypal OK, no fees added. PM me if you're interested.

18Hqaa.jpg

Re: FS: XJ battery cable upgrade "kit".

This includes which cables exactly?

Includes: Fuse to alt, Fuse to PDC, B+ to starter, B+ to PDC, Neg to fender, neg to block, firewall to cyl head.

-P

People should eat this up if they were smart. Significantly less expensive than those other kits that were once being sold. I just did this on my XJ, all myself like you, and couldn't be happier. I used all 2GA cables however, but everything else is a match.

Back