• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GPS trail chip

4x4JeePmaNthINg

NAXJA Forum User
so i have a friend that says you can buy a chip/card for your gps that will show all 4x4 trails even those that are unmarked. he said they are about 100$

this is the first time ive heard of such a think but i want it!

can anyone point me in the right direction as to what this is and where i can find it?

thanks

So I have a friend that says you can buy a chip/card for your GPS that will show all 4x4 trails, even those that are unmarked.
He said they are about $100
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what this is and where I can find it?
Why not ask your friend?
And then let us all know.

I have never seen any map or mapping program that has "all' the 4X4 trails, even the marked ones, heck, it's hard to find them for localized areas.

Last edited:
Price seems about right for a good map system, but I think a lot of maps are for a certain brand. Might be something to consider before you buy. How many trails are "unmarked" tho, especially in Co? Sounds more like closed roads

Back