• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got one of the last few of the Sprintex Supercharger

rav

NAXJA Forum User
There are only two of these left and can be ordered from Jon at Jon bond performance. I bought the third one from him. If any of you are looking for one please check the link below:

https://jonbondperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_270&products_id=845

Will be a long time before I will install it though. I will try to have Ryan Hogan aka flyinRyan tune it for me. As per him I will need a SCT X3, 68 mm TB (as per OGS too), 255 LPH Walbro fuel pump and a wide band O2 sensor. Thinking about a Gibson header too.

Hopefully with this my XJ can match up my next obsession 98 5.9 L ZJ that i recently picked up.
59lund-2_zps808aa546.jpg

59lund-1_zps690adaec.jpg

59decal_zps5f85eeb6.jpg

I honestly thought my XJ was fast until i drove the ZJ!

Forgot about the 2 bar map sensor too he recommended.

The 255 LPH Walbro will definitely have a lot of overhead and should be just fine for you. I am running a 190 LPH Dodge Dakota pump which is border line for my application.

Alexia,
Just got done reading your Comanche build. Love the truck and the paint job!

Re: Re: Got one of the last few of the Sprintex Supercharger

Forgot about the 2 bar map sensor too he recommended.
I'm curious why he recommended this. In a draw through setup, the map sensor should only see around one atmosphere of range - 0.1 bar at idle to 1 bar at WOT.

Glad you were able to get one of those setups though. You'll love it.

Glad you were able to get one of those setups though. You'll love it.

I must thank you for that. I had completely forgotten about Sprintex until our conversation. BTW I have a complete M90 with all the piping for sale for $350 + shipping if any of you are interested:
m90_zps2d619709.jpg

I'm curious why he recommended this. In a draw through setup, the map sensor should only see around one atmosphere of range - 0.1 bar at idle to 1 bar at WOT.
The sensor will be tied into the manifold, after the supercharger. So it will see boost. The 2 bar will be necessary for correct tuning of the PCM.

Sold the M90 today. Will use the cash for a 68 mm tB from F&B.

Back