• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GO VOTE!!

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Elections are up in the Members section. Go cast your votes! :patriot:

There are not only the 3 SEC elections to vote on, but also 5 National elections - two of which are contested. Make your selections y'all.

Done!

Our very own Glenn "GHOST" Fulmer is running just a vote or two behind in his bid for a National Director at Large position.

If you haven't voted yet, please go do so. That is one of two contested parties.

If Glenn gets elected that will give the SEC 3 voting members on the National Board of Directors!

Glenn is down a vote. Voting ends tomorrow. Please vote if you haven't.

Assuming that everyone that voted in the SEC election also voted in the National election, that means that well under half of our members elected to participate in that vote.

Help us determine the leadership of this chapter and this club!

The SEC continues to have a presence in National. Glenn Fulmer will begin a 2 year term as director on Jan 1. Tim Nolan will continue his role as Director. Dirk DeYoung will transition from director to Vice President.

A big thanks also to Mark Morton and Ed Robbins who, for the first time in my recent memory will not be serving in either the SEC or National boards. Thanks guys, you helped put the chapter and the club in a great place!

That was a close race for DAL.

Good luck guys with the new crew. Geoff is a good guy and I think will do a great job leading the club forward.

That was a close race for DAL.

Good luck guys with the new crew. Geoff is a good guy and I think will do a great job leading the club forward.

Thanks and agreed!

Congrats to the winners, I know you guys will do a great job for our club!!!

Back