• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting Yukon parts in white plain generic box with generic part number

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
It has come to my attention that there is a certain (maybe more than one even) vendor that is Very popular on forums and has been a vendor here in the past, doing customers wrong with counterfeit products at full price.

I know just recently, last week, someone with a F8.8 brought me parts and a housing to install them in to. When I opened his parts box I found a receipt for Yukon gears and master kit and in the box a plain white smaller box with a generic printed label that had the YG (Yukon Gear) part number on it. Worst part is that he paid Yukon prices.

Basically charging the customer for Yukon parts with Yukon part numbers in their own plain white counterfeit boxes. With, Not Yukon parts, in the generic white boxes.

If this has happened to you, or does, please let me know and or Yukon/RRP.

If you order a Yukon part, there will always be their known for purple coloring, on the part number tag, as well as in a box that is Yukon all over it in purple and be purpose printed.

Either ecgs customers are not on here or Yukon slapped their peepee hard enough they stopped.

Just wonder how many others did the same...

Back