• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Thule Ski Rack with Locks - $45 shipped

LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW

NAXJA Forum User
Used Thule ski rack with locks in great condition. This rack is for use with Thule's rectangular roof load bars (Thule systems have been using these standard load bars for years; note load bars are NOT included). This rack will carry 1 or 2 pairs of skis and is lockable (key included, same key works both locks). Locks have cover to help prevent freazing. I measured the vertical clearance where the rack clamps down on the skis -- it's 3.5 inches (89 mm), so they should work fine for most downhill and XC skis, depending on how far apart you mount them on your vehicle. I'm the original owner and I guarantee everything works fine. I'm only selling as I've upgraded to a different system to suit my needs better (need to carry several ski's and boards).

$45 shipped in 48 states.

Photo can be seen at; http://members.roadfly.org/dunwiddie/09_1_b.jpg

I don't check forum very often, so email is best method of contact; [email protected]. Thanks!

Back