• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Shocks, Gas Tank Skid, Misc

kanek

NAXJA Forum User
I have some things laying around so hoping somebody can use the stuff before I throw them on ebay. I can ship things if I need to, except the skid obviously. I'm open to offers if you don't like the prices.

-Rancho RS9000's (newer 9-way) Fronts - $75
maybe have 500 miles on them stock before a small lift

-Bilsteins HD front and rears, brand new front boots - $150
put about 2000 miles on them, then went to a bigger lift

-Pre 97 Gas Tank Skid - $50
hammered out most of the dents and primed

-97+ Stock rear bumper guards - FREE

-97+ license plate light trim - FREE

-new front boots for bilstein 5100s - FREE

-UCA - bushing looks fine - $10

-Pioneer Premier GM-x1022 Amp - $25
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Amplifiers/Other/GM-X1022?tab=A

Photo:
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af11/kanek9/?action=view&current=parts.jpg

Thanks Guys

Papercut was calling dibs on the amp for me, I live in Torrance and work weekends in Gardena at the NAPA store on normandie. I'll take it :D

Papercut was calling dibs on the amp for me, I live in Torrance and work weekends in Gardena at the NAPA store on normandie. I'll take it :D

I'm in Gardena today if you want me to swing it by. I think I've gotten tow hooks from you before man, so I think I've been to the store.

I don't have cash on me till after work, if you want to meet me at my apartment i'll cash my paycheck after work. i'm on crenshaw and 168th right down the street from the shop.

call or text me after 3 if you could. 310-995-9710

What length are the Bilsteins?

I'm pretty sure these are the models for 0"-2":
Fronts - F4-B46-1798-H0
Rears - F4-B46-1046-H0

On Bilstein's site they don't list the lengths, but I guess if you really need it I can measure them for you, just let me know.

Hey man, Shocks are badass, put em in that same afternoon. Thanks for the deal!! Do you still have the gas tank skid? how much you want for it?

Asa

I'm glad to hear they are working well for you!

I still have the skid. I may be up really close to your area next week so I could drop off the skid if you'd like. How's $40 dropped off sound to you?

I would but Im super broke right now and still need to find an ECU to use so I can pass smog for registration :banghead:

When I get some cash if you still have it I will most likely buy it then.

Asa

Back