• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: '94 XJ Sport, 127k miles...

Steve-o94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Black, 2 Door, AW4, NP231

Background: I purchased in late 2002. It had 82,XXX miles at the time. Current mileage: 127,000.

I have replaced numerous parts over the years, including, but not limited to: radiator (CSF 3-row) (16k miles since installation), hoses, thermostat, water pump, idler pulley, transmission cooler lines, blower motor, oil filter adapter. I also recently replaced the headliner, front brakes, hubs and u-joints, rear brakes, and other small odds and ends (only 1000 miles since I replaced the front brakes, hubs, and u-joints).

Aftermarket parts include: Addco swaybar, 3.5" Rubicon lift kit (incl. new springs all around, Old Man Emu shocks, lower control arms, and brake lines), JKS Quick-Disconnects, JKS Adjustable Trackbar, JB Conversions Slip Yoke Eliminator, Tom Woods driveshaft. Wheels are black 15 x 8 Rockcrawler (3.75" BS). Tires are Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos (31 x 10.5) (the best tires on any vehicle I've ever owned). I have put only 9000 miles on it since I installed the lift kit/suspension parts, SYE, driveshaft, and wheels and tires.

Additional items: Old Man Emu steering stabilizer, Dynomax cat-back, Airaid intake, battery cables and clamps courtesy of "Kelley's Works-in-Progress."
I had the entire vehicle repainted in Spring 2008 (at a Maaco), but obviously it has started to re-rust in the usual Cherokee places. :)

In my opinion, this XJ is suited more for an enthusiast, someone who is familiar and comfortable with the good and bad of owning an older, lightly modded Cherokee…or at least someone who simply wants the vehicle solely for the parts. :)

I've had a lot of fun in this thing, and I thank all of the members here on the Board for the tips on modding, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc., but it's time to move on.

PM me if you're interested. I'm in west suburban Chicago.
Price: $6000 OBO

Cheers…

Back