• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free XJ and TJ stuff!

uvaldetxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I thought I'd offer some stuff to you all that's taking up my space. I've used NAXJA countless times to help me fix my XJ, so i'm going to give back. All of this stuff is free to all of you all, but i'm going to try and get a few bucks off of this stuff on craigslist.

XJ Doors 84-96 (2 Door) Set
Driver : Unusable, Good mirror and mirror bracket, good glass, handle and lock are still there, window cranks up and down fine, interior door panel in good condition maroon colour.
Passenger : Usable, mirror is good, but bracket is rigged (JB Welded), good glass, window will crank up and down but when all the way down it won't crank back up without assistance, handle and lock still there, interior door panel is also in good condition maroon colour.

XJ 84-96 Rear Bumper Brackets (Set)
I have a pair of brand new Crown Automotive XJ rear bumper brackets. I never used them, and don't plan on using them. I'm sure someone needs them or wants them.

XJ 84-96 Rear Side Windows
I have a pair of rear sides, the main window is clear and the vent is the factory reflective tint.

XJ 84-96 Rear Window
I have one rear window, no defroster.

TJ 97-06 Bumper Endcaps Complete Set, Front and Rear
I have a complete set of TJ "milkjugs". I don't have a use for them, but maybe someone here does. Torx drive screws included.

TJ 97-06 Factory Steering Stabilizer
I took it off almost immediately after I got my Jeep.
I made the mistake of pounding on the bolt that's on it, but you can probably cut it off
and run a normal grade 8 bolt like any other steering stabilizer.

TJ 97-06 Factory Rear Coils (Set)
I have a set of TJ coils that I no longer need, They're unusable in the XJ world to my knowledge but maybe someone has a use for them.

All of these items are pick up only.
First come, first serve.

send me a pm with your e-mail if you want photos of any of the items.

Last edited:
I need the bumper brackets. No shipping on anything, or just the big stuff? I think they would fit in a USPS flat rate box. I just really don't want to have to prowl wrecking yards for them...

what's your zipcode, i'll try and find out how much it will be to ship them. then, if you're still interested just send me a check or cash. i know it sounds shady, but i'm a real easy going guy and i'd never f*** over any of my fellow jeepers. i've been reading this forum for years.

USPS has a flat rate box. They have one thats like $3.95(?) for as much as you can stuff in it.They also have on thats like $8 too. But anyway my zip is 76302.

Back