• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free leaf spring parts

ROKRWLR

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have some use for leaf spring parts? Maybe you can use them for a bastard pack.

I have a set of RE 3.5" leafs that I bent the main leaf really bad on both. Bad enough that I thought for sure it was going to snap the second time. The pack is absolutely no good to use as is, but all of the other leaves and hardware is good. Main leafs were bending around the spring clamp in front.

There yours for parts if you want them.

You must promise not to use them as is because the main leaf will snap and your Jeep will fold like a taco as you crash into a bus load of nuns and swimsuit models while pushing them, with you, off a cliff in a giant ball of flames as you crash down onto a Colorado chapter meet n greet below! Do you really want that?

In Arvada.

I'll hold on to them for a little while, then they will hit the trash.

willing to ship the smallest leaf? Mine cracked and eventually fell out. I'd like to replace it, the other leaves are gtg.

Where are you at?

Let me see if there's a flat rate box that fits them and I can do that if you're paying the shipping.

Is that a bus full of regular models or Plus size models ?

Whichever one keeps you from using them to save the models!

As long as we're not talking banana hammock models, either are ok. 😀

willing to ship the smallest leaf? Mine cracked and eventually fell out. I'd like to replace it, the other leaves are gtg.

Looks like the small leafs would fit in a large USPS flat rate box. It costs about $20 to ship it. Let me know if you want to go that route and I'll give you my PayPal address.

Back