• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE 97 XJ Fully Custom EXO,Atlas,9" Dan 44, 38's

DannyandKrystal

NAXJA Forum User
$15,500 just the jeep
$16,500 with an 18ft trailor in good shape with alluminium wheels

My info: Daniel Smethurst... i live in Oak Grove, KY (ft. campbell/clarksville,tn area)
email: [email protected] cell: 760-553-4567

hello all. i know i'm a new member here and already i'm trying to sell my jeep!! i've been a member over at IAJ.org for about 4 years and am looking to sell my jeep. i can send more pics on request.

additional to the jeep itself come spare shafts all the way around, $400 worth of amsoil for everything, filters included for the motor and tranny. (yes, i got the new zero weight stuff that can be run in it) chains, turnbuckles (for the trailer)

i recently rebuilt all of the johnny joints.

oh yeah, it run great and has a/c that blows very cold. (yes, heat works great too :) )

passanger and passnager side rear windows do not roll down or up... sorry....

i have the phone number and email of the guy who built it. he's an awsome guy and can tell you everything.

i love this jeep and hate to part with it. i'd love to see it go to a jeep lover like on this site!!!

here is a copy and past from the appraisal:

This is a custom and extremely capable crawler that has graced "4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility" Magazine (March, 2005 - page 30, and feature article on pages 44
to 46). The build list on this Jeep is extensive.
·12" custom long arm / coil spring lift, 4-link rear, absolutely tremendous articulation
·Full steel subframe/ladder frame tied into front stock link mounts, and (old) rear leaf mounts
·FULL (DOM) Exo cage tied into subframe, including rear swing-away spare tire carrier and rock sliders tied into subframe. Spare carrier does NOT sag, and swings freely even with the 38" spare on!
·Ford 9" rear end, Currie 9+ Race Case, Daytona pinion support, full Detroit locker, 5.38 gears, 35-spline Currie chromoly axle shafts, Explorer disc brakes, proportioning valve
·Dana 44 high pinion front axle, Detroit Electrac locker, 5.43 gears, Yukon chromoly 30-spline axle shafts. disc brakes
·Atlas II 4.3 transfer case (twin stick)
·Transfer case skid plate (mated to subframe)
·Dick's Drivelines front and rear (Rock Crawler long-travel driveshafts)
·AGR Rock Ram hydraulic assist steering
·C-ROK Steering box reinforcement
·High steer arms, flat-top knuckles
·Custom rear bumper with recovery points
·Warn front winch bumper with brush guard (tied into exo cage) with recovery points
·T-Max 12,000 lb winch with synthetic cable
·Odyssey Drycell heavy duty battery (arguably the strongest and most reliable wheeling battery money can buy)
·Super Swamper TSL 38x12.5x 15 tires (purchased new last November)
·Steel full beadlock rims (15 x 10) with flush-mount air valves
·Limiting straps front and rear for suspension drop
·Summit Racing 22 gallon fuel cell (in rear cargo area for ground clearance) with sending unit and fuel gauge
·External high-volume fuel pump (adjustable pressure)
·Modified/lengthened rear wheel wells and fenders
·6 Rock lights (underbody) on 3 separate switches (honestly, this is probably one of the coolest features of this truck)
·Twin auxiliary fans (on switches)
·AW4 Automatic transmission
·4.0 6 cylinder with plenty of torque (and correct gearing)
·Air conditioning, tilt, cruise control, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, cassette (Sport model)
·CB, high-lift jack, Warn hubs, braided/extended brake lines
·Full size spare tire on steel rim
·10 pound polished CO2 air tank, regulator and hose
·Quick-release lap belt in driver's seat (if shoulder belt not desired)
·Still has driver's and passenger airbags installed/functional
·Removable driver’s door (slide-off hinges)
·Tan cloth interior/seats/headliner, etc...in good condition with no rips/tears/sagging. Some soiling on the seats and carpets (as expected on a vehicle like this). No cracks in dash.
REFERENCE SOURCE-N/A FULL CUSTOM BUILD, COSTS PLUS METHODOLOGY, COMPONENTS INVOLVED ETC.
MARKET VALUE-$17,500

PURPOSE OF APPRAISAL- SET F.M.V TO SECURE FINANCING
DATE-7/27/07

IMG_2055.JPG

1997JeepCherokee030.jpg

1997JeepCherokee034.jpg

1997JeepCherokee035.jpg

1997JeepCherokee042.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

1997JeepCherokee009.jpg

Semitruck2.jpg

Semitruck.jpg